OH MY GOSH! I am so incredibly excited about this month’s give away and I bet you will be too! Last month I wrote about the importance of capturing your precious moments. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!
Whitney Hartmann from Whitney Hartmann Photography is an on location natural light photographer. She loves to capture those precious fleeting moments of children that go by so fast. This giveaway is for a private mini session up in the picturesque setting of Ojai. At a secret park we will play catch, chase fairies, and have a wonderful time. Whitney will catch your family doing what you do best, playing, laughing and loving! A $175 value this session includes 5 digital images and a 2 week online private photo gallery. www.whitneyhartmann.com
Here are the rules.
- If you don’t do the two mandatory entries, you won’t qualify for the give away.
- Please leave a separate comment for each of your entries. That means you will have 2 SEPARATE comments for the MANDATORY entries and 2 SEPARATE comments for the OPTIONAL entries (for a total of 4 possible entries).
- Transportation will NOT be provided so make sure you’re able to get up to Ojai for your session with Whitney.
- You’re responsible for scheduling the session directly with Whitney.
- You will receive 5 images with this give away and if you love the pictures and want more, you’ll have to pay for them – not Mamas At Work.
- Give Away ends on Friday, 24 August. We’ll announce the winner by 31 August. All entries MUST BE received no later than 11:59 PST on 24 August.
- We will select the winner using Random.org.
Here’s how you enter (and we’ll verify the winner’s entry).
- MANDATORY: “Like” Whitney Hartmann Photography’s Facebook Page and say “hi”. Then come back here and leave a comment saying that you did it.
- MANDATORY: “Like” Mamas At Work’s Facebook page and say hi. Then come back here and tell us you did it in the comments below.
- OPTIONAL: Upload a picture of your adorable child(ren) and/or maternity photo to the Mamas At Work Facebook page. Come back here and let us know you did it.
- OPTIONAL: Find inspiration for a child’s photo or maternity picture on Pinterest and tag us (@MamasAtWork). You will have to “follow us” first by going to www.pinterest.com/MamasAtWork. Come back here and tell us you did it with a link to your PIN.