We have another awesome giveaway! One of the Attachment Parenting Principles is to Feed with Love and Respect so we’re going to help celebrate World Breastfeeding Week by giving away a VIP Pass for 2 to the Boobie Palooza in Los Angeles at the Ebell ($75 value). What’s so special about this VIP Pass?
- Admission for you + 1 guest
- 1 VIP Guest Gift Bag with stuff from Adan and Anais, Clean Well, Belly Bar, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Plum Organics, Joovy, Motherlove, Kissy Kissy, The Pump Station, and many more ($200 worth of products)
- Stroller Cleaning by Clean Bee Baby
- Early entrance into the event (start enjoying the event at 11:30 a.m.)
- Entry into prize giveaways including the exclusive VIP Raffle for VIP ticket holders only (1/150 chance of winning and valued over $2,000)
- Entry into the Grand Raffle
To enter, answer this question in the comments below: What is the greatest source of breastfeeding support that you have/had?
We’re running this give away quickly because the event is happening soon! All entries must be received by midnight PST on Friday, 27 July. We’ll announce the winner first thing Monday morning after we bow down to the Random.org random number generator. We have rules though:
- You must be a local resident (Ventura County or LA) and arrange your own transportation to the event
- You should be a supporter of breastfeeding.
- One entry per person otherwise, you’ll be disqualified.
Finally, if you can’t wait to hear who the winner is and have a need to purchase your tickets now, receive $5 off by using the code Mamas5.
BERLIN WELLNESS GROUP AND THE PUMP STATION HOST BOOBIE-PALOOZA 2012
Special Event will Bring Awareness and Education to SoCal Moms in Celebration of World Breastfeeding Week
WHAT: Boobie-Palooza 2012
WHY: In celebration of World Breastfeeding Week, Boobie-Palooza will offer a full day of related activities to SoCal moms including expert panels, a sling clinic, exhibitors, entertainment and a beer garden. There will also be a live nurse-in with appearances by Jamie Lynne Grumet (otherwise known as the TIME breastfeeding mom) and Katie Hamilton, who recently found herself in the center of a local controversy when she attempted to nurse at LACMA.
WHEN: Sunday, August 5
Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Nurse-in from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Ebell
743 S Lucerne Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
MORE INFO: http://www.boobie-palooza.com